WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you place an order or otherwise use our website, we may ask you for information and you may submit personal data to us (for example your name and email address). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use.
We collect this information in the following ways:
- Information you provide us: when you contact us (including by email, phone or via our website), subscribe for e-mail newsletters or order items from us.
- Information automatically collected: whenever you use our website, we receive and store certain types of information. We may use software tools provided by Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits and page interaction infomation (such as clicks).
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us including, for example, to:
- Respond to your enquiries; provide you with updates on our products and details of promotions.
- Process orders and payments and arrange delivery of items.
- Communicate with you regarding orders.
- Update our records and maintain any account information you may have with us.
- Prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website.
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf to make the website more useful to you.
By placing an order and/or submitting your details to us you agree to this use.
We employ security measures to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Information we collect from you. We use SSL encryption on our checkout pages to ensure that your personal information remains safe.
All personal customer information is stored within a robust secure environment and, without exception, our practice is that no data is ever provided to third parties unless acting on behalf of Top of the Class School Uniform as outlined below.
Please note that email correspondence with us is in free format text and cannot be encrypted. Accordingly please do not send any sensitive information such as credit card details or passwords via email.
WHO ELSE MAY SEE YOUR DATA
Fraud / Credit Risk: where necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may exchange your Personal Information with other companies and organisations.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM TOP OF THE CLASS
If you have consented by providing your details on our web sign-up page, we may send you updates and information by email. If you no longer want to receive such information, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT US